Monday, January 9, 2012

week 1 EOC: Greeting Customer Service

While at work, giving great customer service and experiences is always KEY. Not to mention the sale. At work, I am reviewed by my appearance, attentiveness, abilities, and the full SPS experience. As customers arrive to the studio for their portraits I am fully dedicated to give them a great experience. Ranking as one of the associates that brings in majority of the great reviews at work, my secret is "listening" to what the customer wants. Addressing them by name and other ways to make the customer comfortable in return receiving their loyalty to the studio.” The twofold goal of marketing is to attract new customers by promising superior value and to keep and grow current customers by delivering satisfaction(Marketing An Introduction, Armstrong/Kotler,3).It’s not only my work that we do our best with customer service; just the other day in I was picked up from the Henderson cab company I was greeted and welcomed. It was a totally different experience compared to the many rude drivers I usually had from other Las Vegas cab company. Dissatisfied customers often switch to competitors and disparage the product to others(8)” The driver was laid back and had a positive attitude that I felt off guard. I enjoyed the whole trip back to my apartment. In return I gave the cab driver a tip I was proud to give. 

No comments:

Post a Comment