Monday, January 9, 2012

week 1 EOC: My Voice

I am Originally from Wheatfield, Arizona. Where I began my passion for Photography. It begun once my mother purchased a Barbie film camera. I basically self-tough myself to what I like and what I would typically see in fashion magazines at the time.  As years pass I strayed away from photography, however the passion was still there. However once I held a 35mm I was then again intrigued. This became the turning point in my career. I found the passion I once had as a child, with expressing oneself through photography. The idea that I can look at a piece of still life in my point of view rather then another, giving others to appreciate life in everyday event that is normally ignored, gives me satisfaction. I formed my abilities with Adobe Photoshop, and was more inspired with that I can create beyond what I might shoot. So forth, I began projects to helping individuals with event and other digital touch up, where I started freelancing. I eventually would like to enter the Fashion Industry, as a Photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment