Monday, January 30, 2012

Week 4 EOC: There is an APP for that.


For all the APPS of the smart phone industry, I found majority of them pleasing. Others I found unnecessary, yet there are many other people whom may disagree with me. All though I may not be in the smart phone world just yet and taking advantage of all the other APPS that might be valuable to me in the future or for my present. However, I would find it interesting and very useful that I would create an APP that would help me and others with Photoshop. As I, personally, work with Photoshop or even illustrator; in addition I enjoy working with a sketchbook tablets. I wouldn’t mind an Application that would be contacted to the computer plus that would work as a small sketchbook tablet.  The idea would have the APP priced with the original 99¢ charge from itunes. The applicator would only be used for basic use. For more features the price would be increase, naturally.  “HANsketch” would be a revelation for the art community. However, the HANskatch would only be helping with basic use for the computer, they would also be very portable. Since the application is on the phone it will be always be handy. The application would be not using using a pen or a thin tool, it would be possible to use your fingers. The disadvantage will be the size of the smart phone screen. The advantage for artist, will be less cargo to carry around. Also HANsketch would be very affordable for  the young artistic community, whom may be searching for a career or even in school. Therefore, HANsketch’s main consumer and followers would be young artist in the digital world. Knowing that the future is continuing to go in the direction of electronics, therefor HANsketch will be a successful application to the iPhone or an Android phone in the future years to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment