Monday, February 13, 2012

week 6 EOC: Me X 3

As a photographer in society, one of the most important products for me to use are those that will help me with my career. The three most important products I will be using and always willing to purchases will be, a Camera, a Computer, along with Adobe products. Brands are very important to every consumer. For myself, I personally enjoy using APPLE products, Canon DSLR camera, lastly I’d purchase Adobe products.

APPLE iMAC Desktop
Even though I might be able to work with other products in the computer industry such as the iMAC and the Window product. I personally choose Apple product. Not only do they look clean, solid, expensive, and a great media. Their downside is just that, they’re “expensive.” Hope laptop is a different issue, I like purchasing laptops as Window products, plus I am every familiar with window as will. However since the iMAC are beyond easy for me to understand and use for photography; this is an important purchases.
 
CANON DSLR CAMERA
There are many different verity in the camera production industry, yet I choice Canon single lens reflex camera to use. Overall, it a product that I am will formalize with and actually was my first camera brand. In addition, I will be a valued customer for the Canon products. Also I understand the camera and it really easy for to be getting lost with the camera. Not only that, but its never to late to learn something new of your camera.
 
 ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
Photoshop will forever be my best friend. From when I first used Photoshop I was a kid in a candy store. Still to this day I enjoy using my imagination to help me with my images I would take with my camera. It will be a very important tool for me as a photographer. Not only that but there are still a dozen features on Photoshop I am still exploring. The ideas once you understand Photoshop, all possibilities are endless.
 
Therefore, as a individual and a photographer. I would need my iMAC, Canon camera, and Photoshop to be the creative person I am. Also to continue my passion with Photography and my career.  

No comments:

Post a Comment